I.fourDesign: Recreate. Redefine. Redesign.
| Home | About I.fourDesign | Photo Gallery | T-Shirts | Graphic Design | Videos | Calligraphy| Services |

:: I.fourDesign: Recreate. Redefine. Redesign ::

About
I.fourdesign_name


Need designs that differ from the rest? Its simple. Elegance in its own class. Not only I design, we want you to design as well. Its a simple two-way communication with our designers to get what you want, when you want. With I.fourDesign, you get just what you deserve.





Mission:
To be the distinctive Multimedia Producer consumers look up to for iconic logos, videos, flash and graphic designs.

back to top

Vision:

To let people see I.fourDesign with distinction. I.fourDesign as an Arts Medium.

back to top

Contacts:
Nur Abdul Karim
98429171
1st email: i.fourdesign@gmail.com

back to top

FAQS:
Why so white?

ans: Its definitive. I wouldnt say simplistic. Thats cliched. Whiteness gives you a wider medium perception. A feel of positivity and optimism. and it makes the site looks neat too!

back to top



Best viewed with resolution 1024 x 800. All rights reserved.